Be an Innovator
We are supporting Innovation, Start Up through a screening process.
It is a platform for students to submit their innovative Ideas/Innovation/Proof of Concepts (PoC)/Projects. The program offers an opportunity to get working space, funding, mentorship, and IPR support for transformation of their ideas into minimum viable products/processes/services. We, at SPU-SSIP Cell, select the projects based on the idea, from the ideation level/PoC as well.
- The funding of maximum of Rs. 2, 00,000/- is provided to convert their ideas into product by SPU-SSIP cell.
- Rs 25,000/- per national Patent filling including government fees is provided to our students.
- Rs 50,000/-, for mentorship to students, which includes charges for consultancy charges to avail professional services such as legal services, CA, CS, certified surveyor, services of any other certified technical professionals.
We have a three phase of the screening process:
- Phase 1:Fill up an online form and upload the filled proposal. You can register and submit your form here. Download Proposal Format
(Our Departmental/Institutional screening committee would screen your idea based on your PoC submitted in the form)
Phase-2: Invited your PoC for presentations
(If the screening committee finds your Idea/PoC innovative enough based on the form, we shall call you for second phase of screening through presentation as based on the submitted form. The presentation shall be screened by Institute/University level committee comprising of subject experts (internal/external) and the selected PoC then go for third and final phase of the screening)
- Phase-3:Walk-in for final phase of the screening with your team.
(Final phase screening shall happen based on your presentation with your team members. The final decision of the selection of the PoC would be as per the voting of the University level committee.)
A panel of experts would screen the presenting teams on following criteria:
- Uniqueness/ Innovation
- Market Assessment
- Value to Society
- Commercial Viability
- Others specified by the subject experts