1. Eligibility Criteria:
a) For the purpose of admission, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination in the relevant subjects from any university recognized by UGC.
B.Sc. & equivalent degree from any recognised university. Refer table given below:
b) Provisional Eligibility Certificate shall be required for the candidates before registration.
2. Reservation of Seats:
a) Reservation of seats shall be as per the guidelines of Government of Gujarat, time to time, provided the candidate produces valid certificate(s) duly signed by competent authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat.
b) The candidate mentioned in 2(a) has to submit the valid certificate(s) within the stipulated time, failing to which, the admission application shall be considered under unreserved category.
c) If any of the reserved seats remains vacant then such a seat will be made available to the candidates of open category.
3. Preparation of Merit:
a) For all eligible (mentioned in 1) candidates, merit shall be prepared on the basis of percentage of external marks obtained in the semester V and VI or final year in case of yearly pattern shall be the merit marks.
b) In case of equal merit marks, following sequence shall be followed:
i) Aggregate marks obtained in semester V and VI or final year in case of yearly pattern;
ii) External Marks obtained in semester VI or final year in case of yearly pattern;
iii) External Marks obtained in semester V;
iv) Date of Birth (Age)
4. Process of Admission:
a) The announcement of commencement of admission procedure shall be done by (i) advertisement for admission in the newspapers widely circulated in the university area and/or (ii) web-site (iii) university and institute notice board (iv) any such other means. Such advertisement should include the detailed admission schedule.
b) A candidate seeking admission shall have to apply as per the instructions/guidelines mentioned in advertisement for admission.
c) The institute shall prepare merit list of all eligible candidates after due verification of relevant documents.
d) The merit lists shall be displayed on the website/notice-board of Institute/University.
e) All supplementary/additional details pertaining to admission procedure (other than mentioned in the advertisement for admission) shall be announced on the website/notice-board of Institute/University
f) Upon allotment of admission, the admission shall be treated as confirmed/secured only after (i) Payment of applicable fees AND (ii) verification of all original documents, within stipulated time period, failing which the admission shall be considered as cancelled.
g) The candidate shall have to submit documents as mentioned in 6.
h) For the vacant seats after the end of admission procedure, institute may fill the same by following the standard procedure.
a) A candidate who gets admission shall have to pay fees, determined by the University
b) If a student applies for admission cancellation within 10 days of the end of admission procedure, the fees shall be refunded after deducting 15% of total fees paid, as administrative charges.
c) If a student applies for admission cancellation after 10 days of the end of admission procedure AND before issuance of enrolment number by University, the fees shall be refunded after deducting 25% of total fees paid, as administrative charges
d) After issuance of enrolment number by University, if a student applies for admission cancellation, no fees shall be refunded for the current term.
e) Full fees for the term concerned, shall be refunded in the case of death of the student.
6. Documents to be attached: The candidate shall submit self-attested copies of the valid documents (as applicable) issued by the concerned authority:
1) SSC Examination (Std. X) Mark-sheet.
2) HSC Examination (Std. XII) Mark-sheet.
3) Graduation Examination Mark-sheet. (B.Sc. – SEM-V and VI Mark-sheet or final year Mark-sheet in case of yearly pattern)
4) Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), Non Creamy Layer certificate
5) School Leaving Certificate, Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate
6) Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), Non Creamy Layer certificate
7) Income Certificate
8) Certificate of Physical Disability
9) Certificate of Ex-Serviceman
10) Affidavits in case of discontinuity in education for one or more years
11) Aadhar Card
Institute Name: Smt. S.S. Patel Nootan Science and Commerce College, Visnagar
M.Sc. Admission Schedule for Academic Year 2020-21
|1||Filling of Admission Forms||09-07-2020 to 24-07-2020|
|2||Last date of submission of filled application form with necessary
|3||Declaration of first merit list on website/institute notice board||27-07-2020|
|4||Deposition of fees (For first merit list)||29-07-2020|
|5||Declaration of second merit list on website/institute notice board||30-07-2020|
|6||Deposition of fees (For second merit list)||01-08-2020|
|7||Commencement of Academic Term (Tentative)||04-08-2020|
This dates are tentative because TY B.Sc. result is still not declared.
In case of vacancy after 01-08-2020, further merit list will be displayed.
1) Admission form will be available upon the payment of Rs.200/-.
2) Details of fees-structure for the concerned M.Sc. program are available on university website and institute notice board.
3) Admission to concerned programmes will be as per the rules of Sankalchand Patel University, Visnagar.
4) Please take sincere note that once the deadline for payment of fees (for any of the merit list) is crossed, the student will not have any right to claim admission allotted in respective round.
5) The list of students admitted, will be displayed on the college notice board at the end of the admission process.